Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

It's beginning to look...

a lot like Christmas.

Now that Thanksgiving has officially passed and December 1st is right around the corner, it's time to start decorating for Christmas.

I have a hard and fast rule that no Christmas decoration shall be placed within my home until Thanksgiving is over.


So in the meantime, my laundry room has been run over with decorations waiting in the staging area. I am almost bursting at the seams...both in space and patience, I just can not wait any longer. Fortunately, I don't have to.

Tomorrow, I'm planning a post featuring my first Christmas vignette - I hope you check back for it!

Throughout December I'll be posting on everything from more Christmas vignettes, to tips for outdoor planters,  to mantels, to crafts, and baking - stay tuned.
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit