Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Christmas Vignette No 3 - The Powder Room

Some people will tell you that decorating your powder room for the holidays is a bit over the top.
Clearly, I disagree.

Think about it - this is quite possibly your most captive audience. Why not give them a little something to enjoy as well?


It doesn't take a lot - some seasonal towels and bit of greenery to dress up your mirror.


I used fresh greens, red berries and attached the whole thing to the mirror with a gold ribbon.
Easy enough - and so festive!


I recently found this shelf at HomeGoods. I'd been looking for something similar in every vintage store I came across, but HomeGoods came through again! Have I mentioned how much I love that store?


The perfect new home for my pinecone berry tree (if you'd like a refresher on how this was made, click here). A beautifully scented candle and a decorative soap box round out my seasonal display.

Check this one off the list as another easy Christmas vignette.

Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit