Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

A Love Affair with Bridge Faucets

I love the look of a bridge faucet with a classic apron front farmhouse sink.
The problem is, there are just so many to choose from.

Can you help me choose one?

Please?

Ok, great, here are some of the contenders.


I definitely want a side sprayer and am leaning toward lever handles.




In a polished nickel finish.




Do I want something more sleek, like the first two options or more substantial like the last two options?



So, let me know your thoughts?

Which one do you prefer?

Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Until next time,





Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit