Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Update Your Front Door - on the cheap

Last week, when I arrived in Florida, I was surprised to find a new door on my parents' house!


Here's what it looked like before, well kind of, this is actually the inside of the door as I don't have an original before picture.


As you can see it's your standard door with an aluminum screen insert. 


Truth be told, it's just been painted. Then she added shutters to cover the old aluminum screen. Genius!


A complete makeover for under $20. 
Wish I had thought of that!

Until next time,



Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit