Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Decisions - I may actually be making progress!

This is now my 3rd post on the search for fabric for the new color scheme in the living room. 

Last I left you, I was considering this lovely stripe for the window panels. 


Remember that wise woman's (my Mom) comment on just ordering a bit of the fabric to see if I really like it? 

Well, I took her advice and ordered enough for one panel.



For the last week, it's been hanging on various windows in our living room, waiting for me to make a decision. 

Although I have plans to recover this chair, it's not happening anytime soon, and I needed to make sure the fabric worked with the floral.

And I think it does.



Taking decent pictures where windows are concerned is no easy feat, but I think that this shows how well the yellow in the fabric ties in with the walls.


And this one shows how the red in the fabric ties in with our couch.

So what are your thoughts?

I am thinking I am going to go with it. 
It's the first fabric that Mr. DD and I actually agree on, it works with everything in the room while still lightening up the pallet and offers tons of options for any changes in decor in the future.

Ding, ding, ding - I think we have a winner!

Until next time,


Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit