Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Rustic Elegant Christmas Inspiration

It's December. 
Have you started decorating yet or are you in need of some Christmas inspiration this year?

Take a peek at some inspirational images from a Holiday Open House at our local nursery, Chalet.


This cute vignette greeted us at the door.
Doesn't it just wrap you up in a big, warm hug?

This isn't the look I'm going for though - even though I do love it.

So, I'm going to switch gears and focus on more rustic elegant inspiration, which is the look I'm hoping to achieve this year. 

Dark cranberry reds paired with natural brown accents like pinecones; I love this look and it reminds me of my pinecone and berry tree that I crafted last year.



Every type of tree imaginable - from the more rustic, to the traditional, to the faux snow covered.

What's your favorite? 
I am sure you can guess mine!

I'm digging the raffia wrapped tree with gold and red accents. 



Check out this chandelier; how amazing! 
Dark iron paired with red berries, twigs and greens. 
Imagine wowing your guests with this one!


Woodlawn creatures a plenty! 
This time of year, I stick mostly to reindeer, but am owl or two sure would be fun!



And finally a bit of inspiration for your outdoor area. 
I'm planning on switching out my front porch planters this weekend and could use all the help I can get.

Check back for more Christmas posts next week.

Until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit