Play Date Anyone?

Ok, we made it. The playroom is finished - newly designed, organized and hopefully, fully functional. 
Did I tell you I'm pretty happy this project is over? 
I can't really explain it. Just happy to be done.










Who wants to play dress-up? We haven't hit the princess phase yet (yeah), which is just fine by me. So our version of dress-up is really just halloween costumes. She doesn't seem to mind. You know what they say, ignorance is bliss.







This guy is always ready to play. Even when I'm not, thankfully.


I picked up this kitchen at a local yard sale for $20. Best money spent. EVER! Do you know what these things usually retail for? Ridiculous. Why are kids toys so expensive? I mean, really.




We've come a long way, baby. 
I think we're all pretty happy this isn't the view we see when we come downstairs anymore.


So, who wants to come play? We're booking dates now. 

Linking in with:

Until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic! MF

Grammy Goodwill said...

What a fun place to play! May I come over?

Anne said...

Sign us up! Can I leave Will for a couple of days, too? Looks great - so nice to have a designated, organized area. But you MUST be rescuing that cowboy hat from the imagine area for further wear this summer!

Atticmag said...

That's a brilliant room Liz. The details are superb and more families should organize themselves for kids in that way IMO.

Katie Olthoff said...

What a great space! How do you clean the floor tiles? I've always wondered if they get dirty, or if you sweep them, or what the best idea is.

Tisha said...

So cute! I love all of the different play stations, especially the dress-up. I'd love it if you would share this at my very first linkup party and giveaway @ the Delectable Home.

Samantha said...

It looks great! The little table and chairs are too cute and I am sure they will get much use over the years! Visiting from MM.

thistlewoodfarm said...

Everything looks wonderful! Great make-over my friend! So clean and bright! Don't forget to link up tomorrow starting at 7:00am EST!

blessings,
karianne

thistlewoodfarm said...

Everything looks wonderful! Great make-over my friend! So clean and bright! Don't forget to link up tomorrow starting at 7:00am EST!

blessings,
karianne

Margo said...

Looks so cute and fun!

Karah @ thespacebetweenblog said...

What a great makeover! Such a fun space! Thanks so much for linking up to the challenge! Karah

Eclectically Vintage said...

It's so fun - can I come over and play?! Thanks so much for linking to our challenge- new follower here!
Kelly

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

What a lovely space for a little girl ... and trust me, lots and lots of tulle are in your future!

Thanks so much for joining our Impossibilities challenge!

Linda
itallstartedwithpaint@gmail.com

Fat Dormouse said...

I’m sorry I’ve not visited your Impossibility Challenge post before now – this working lark does get in the way of real life !!! You have created a great playspace there. I'm sure your little girl will love it!
Congratulations on making your impossibility possible!

Follow by Email

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Lijit Ad Wijit