Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

January

It's the last Friday in January, I'm jetting off to Chicago today (don't even get me started on how cold it will be there!), and I'm having a really hard time processing just how fast this month has flown. It's been a busy, happy month that directly relates to one of my goals for 2015. Here's a snippet of what I've been up to, client wise. 


A moodboard for a shared girl's room.


Coordinating schemes for a mid century modern living room refresh. 


A master bedroom overhaul.



A living room refresh.

Plus, we just finished our first install of the year, here's a little peak you may have caught on Instagram. 


It's been a wonderfully busy month, for which I am so very thankful, and I'm please to report that February is looking just as full. I still have a few slots available near the end of the month, email me directly if you'd like to secure one for yourself! 

Have a great weekend!

until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit