Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Updates to the Breakfast Room

I know, I know, I know - I did just literally reveal the updated breakfast room a couple of weeks back - but I have already made some changes!

What can I say, I like to keep improving things!



Here is what she looked like at the reveal, which you can read about here.


And today.

Can you spot the differences?



I trimmed out the curtains with some of the pillow fabric from the living room.
And added some new pillows using the drapery fabric from the living room. 


You like?

I think carrying the fabrics from one room to the next really helps to improve the overall color scheme flow.


So there you have it. Some simple updates that make a big impact in this small room. 

If you enjoyed this post, let me suggest these:




Linking in with: 

Until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit