Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

The Little Lady Room Reveal

It seems as though I am on a girl's room roll because … another one bites the dust. That's right, the little lady's room is also done. 


We've come along way from the sad room with the broken crib. Remember the ikea bed, the bright ebay quilt, and the clearance aisle teal throw? You'd never know that it didn't all come together, that it wasn't purchased as a set. 


Then, of course, there's my favorite DIY craft to date, the pom-pom sham. Fortunately, my pom-pom obsession hasn't carried on to other rooms, yet.


 The original gallery wall that spurred on enough sibling rivalry to create a gallery wall in the hot pink room, too. And my childhood dresser updated with cute floral inspired knobs.


 The Play nook conveniently hidden from the door view. Sometimes when I think our little lady has slept in, I round the corner and see this area demolished and then I know she graciously let us sleep in. That's a good girl right there. 



Two girl's room completed in the same year! I never saw it coming, but I couldn't be happier knowing that they're settled into their own spaces and I've achieved the one goal I set this year. 

linking in with: 

until next time,
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit