Designing Domesticity Our Home Projects Food Services Shop About

Armoire Inspiration

As you know, our living room has seen it's fair share of changes as of late. 
She has received a new color scheme, window treatments and pillows.


Now, my biggest obstacle to date - that rustic pine armoire. 

Here are a couple of my inspiration pictures so you can see where I am heading.



 via


To be honest, I'm not that experienced in painting furniture - but I'm going to give it a go!

I'm starting with a new product for me, Old Fashioned Milk Paint, and going from there. Milk paint is know to be a truly "green" paint, all natural and won't harm the environment.

If you'd like to learn more about milk paint, click here.

We'll see where this adventure takes me! 

Until next time, 
Photobucket
If you'd like help designing your home, please contact me on designingdomesticity@gmail.com.

Don't forget to check out the new SHOP section on Designing Domesticity!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Lijit Ad Wijit